Terms & Conditions
1. Closing date for entries is 1st September, 2010.
2. Unless otherwise stated, the competition is open to all residents of the UK and ROI aged 18 or over, except employees of Shire Foods or any third party companies.
3. You may enter more than one recipe but each entry should be separate and you may win only one prize.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual and must submit an entry in the online form provided by Shire Foods under this promotion including their name, and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions.
6. Entered recipes must be the original work of the entrant or a member of their family who if still living has provided their consent for the recipe to be entered into the competition. By submitting a recipe entrants represent and warrant that the recipes are their own, have not been previously published and that their entry does not infringe copyright or any other rights of any person.
7. One winner will be selected by Shire Foods. The winner will be the entrant whose entry in the opinion of Shire Foods, demonstrate the the most original recipe idea. The winners will be notified 1st October 2010 and will be announced on famouspies.com. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Shire Foods reserves the right to select another winner from the eligible entry which were received before the closing date.
8. One winner will receive 40 Shire Food Pies of their choice.
9. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
10. The judge's decision is final and binding on the entrant. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering, the prize winner agree's to allow the free use of their name, photograph and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions.
13. Shire Foods reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in their sole discretion, a competition is not capable for being conducted as specified.